Replacing Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Replacing Reality

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Before You Post, READ THIS!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Redstarfish
Owner
Owner
Redstarfish

Before You Post, READ THIS! Empty
PostSubject: Before You Post, READ THIS!   Before You Post, READ THIS! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 8:24 pm

Ok so if you want a signiture and an avatar, go to profile.
At the top right hand corner is Information | Preferences | Signature | Avatar | Friends and foes | Topic is being watched

Choose signiture or avatar, either one, and choose whatever you like.

Now go to Prefrences, Information | Preferences | Signature | Avatar | Friends and foes | Topic is being watched

and check off what you want. There should be a check off thing that says "Always attach my signature : Yes No" CLICK YES!!!!!

I also suggest checking Yes on Always Allow HTML.

The only reason I posted this is because I didn't realize that this was the problem in why my signiture didn't appear. And all my previous posts without me checking Yes "Always attach my signature" didn't show the signiture.

ALSO, WE HAVE A LIVE CHAT ROOM!

Yes! When you go on the Forum Link (Our default link when you enter our forum) and you are Logged in, there should be a chat box RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR FACE YOU CANNOT MISS IT!And on the top right corner of the chat box it says: Refresh | Archives | Without archives | Auto refresh | Log in |, click log in and there you go!You can now chat with us!

Contact me if you need something.
Back to top Go down

Before You Post, READ THIS!
Page 1 of 1