Replacing Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Replacing Reality

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Synical-Soldiers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
OriAX

Synical-Soldiers Empty
PostSubject: Synical-Soldiers   Synical-Soldiers I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:35 am

Synical Soldiers is a Counter Strike Source Community running CSS servers for the public population of Australian players, we strive to deliver servers of excellence in order to ensure a great gaming experience for you.

Our servers run mods such as -

Zombie Mod:
Synical-Soldiers B_560x95

Zombie Server - 203.14.173.241:27015

Mini Games 24/7:
Synical-Soldiers B_560x95

Ventrilo - 203.14.173.58:4244

We are looking to build ourselves and get our name well known and out there, our popularity is our satisfaction, we hope to
have good players join us and help put the pieces of this great community together filled with potential.

Synical Soldiers welcomes all suggestions/constructive-criticism/donations/admin-applications with great gratitude.

We are always looking for dedicated members so if you would like to become a part of Synical Soldiers put in a clan application at any time.

Visit our forums at: www.synical-soldiers.com

On Behalf of Synical-Soldiers I'd like to wish you all a good & fun stay on our servers.

-OriAX
Back to top Go down
Redstarfish
Owner
Owner
Redstarfish

Synical-Soldiers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Synical-Soldiers   Synical-Soldiers I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 1:15 pm

I'm allowing this, because I know him from that forum.
Back to top Go down
AtaruTurtles
AtaruTurtles

Synical-Soldiers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Synical-Soldiers   Synical-Soldiers I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 6:21 am

k nice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Synical-Soldiers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Synical-Soldiers   Synical-Soldiers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Synical-Soldiers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Replacing Reality :: Gaming Forums :: C:SS-
Jump to: